No. The files we provide are stemmed in .wav format so you can just import them into your DAW, and get to mixing! We also include meter, tempo, and song information.
Articles in this section
- I was just migrated, but my account is empty or missing months; what gives?
- When will you release new multi-tracks for Nail the Mix?
- But what if I subscribe midway through the month?
- I just subscribed. Where do I start?
- Does it matter which DAW I use?
- Does it matter which plugins I own?
- Can I download the videos?
- Do I have to enter the mix competitions?
- What if I can’t make it to a live stream event?
- Can I use these tracks for my portfolio?